Did we stay inside all day because I am a paranoid germaphobe, or was I just looking for an excuse to spend the day baking and eating untold numbers of chocolate chip cookies? You be the judge.
Man, would I love to have one of those cookies. Recently, we were having lunch around Sue's kitchen table and Ron pulled a big cookie sheet of hot rolls out of the oven and in transit to the table,little Amanda,who could only see the very bottom of the pan,announced with a lot of excitement,"Cookies!" What a testament to nurturing and love. We do have so many blessings.
3 comments:
You clearly made the right choice.
Ronald
Has Amanda had an enormous growth spurt since we saw her in March?!? She looks so much longer... still adorable.
Man, would I love to have one of those cookies. Recently, we were having lunch around Sue's kitchen table and Ron pulled a big cookie sheet of hot rolls out of the oven and in transit to the table,little Amanda,who could only see the very bottom of the pan,announced with a lot of excitement,"Cookies!" What a testament to nurturing and love.
We do have so many blessings.
Post a Comment