Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Don't Wanna Wait...

I used to think that a baby girl who sits comfortably at the end of the hand-me-down line behind her sister and two girl cousins couldn't possibly need any new baby clothes. That was until my friend Claire gave Elizabeth the most perfect, essential, homemade iron-on appliqued Gerber onesie in the history of homemade iron-on appliqued Gerber onesies.


5 comments:

KG said...

there are no words to comment on how i love this onesie. it's right up there with the "nobody puts baby in a corner" onesie.

Jen said...

Too funny!

Megan said...

This makes me really happy. And she looks like she gets it, and by "it" I mean Pacey and his wild ways.

Anonymous said...

Get this awful thing off my granddaughter! Dawson's Creek poisoned my daughter's mind. Stop the madness!!
Ronald

kbarsch said...

AHHHHHH!!!! That is AWESOME!!! Now if we can just find one for "My So-Called Life" and she'll be set (=