Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Little Buddy

Elizabeth is still at home with me during the day every day. We usually drop Amanda off at school, head to my gym or a music or Little Gym class, run an errand or two, then pick up Amanda. She is constant entertainment for me. Here she is in the Costco check-out line:

Who wouldn't rather shop with that adorable little toddler than shop alone?

Unfortunately, Elizabeth seems to be ready to leave the nest. The other day, I was packing Amanda's snack for school, and Elizabeth insisted that I pack a brown paper bag for her too. Later that morning, just as a teacher closed the car door after helping Amanda out of her car seat, Elizabeth broke down, yelling "Skoo! Skoo!" between sobs and pointing to the school as we drove away. She wanted to go to school too. It was such a painfully cute moment that I had to take a picture of it.



Soon she will get her wish, but for now I am relishing the time that I have her home with me.

2 comments:

kbarsch said...

What a happy shopper--she is growing up so fast!!

Sherry M. said...

That is heartbreaking! She thought she was going to school with her sister. Oh how innocent and precious they are. Thanks, Lord.