Making the most of Elizabeth's nap: Amanda has been really interested in the planets lately, due for the most part to an episode of Olivia in which our favorite little girl pig believes her brother is an alien. Amanda has since been wanting to make glow-in-the-dark planets for her room. Yesterday we finally did the project. We bought some styrofoam balls (not as cheap as I thought they would be) and glow in the dark paint at Michael's, spread newspaper out all over the kitchen table, and went to work. It was actually pretty fun.



4 comments:
OK! I give you the coolest mom award hands down! Awesome idea!
Suz! You commented! Yay!
Those planets look awesome! I never knew glow in the dark paint existed - I may have to find some of that for us this summer. Thanks for sharing a great idea.
Cool as the day you and Suzanne painted the red carpet in your house in Inwood with flour. Tuesday is Sue's birthday and the anniversary of the lemon cake. :]
Post a Comment