Sunday, August 7, 2011

Seven Years?!

So apparently it's been seven whole years since Brian and I got married! We celebrated this weekend by attending the Baltimore wedding of one of his college lacrosse teammates. (The kids got the royal treatment from their Brantley grandparents while we were away. Thanks again, Joan and John!)

My husband has a great smile, doesn't he? Getting together with his college buddies makes him as happy as a beer keg in a frat house, or something like that.


Here's one of the two of us in Carmel, CA on our honeymoon in 2004. Can you tell we have no clue what we have gotten ourselves into?


Happy Anniversary, Brian. I love you.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary guys! And Brian's smile is awesome!

Jen said...

Congrats! Hope it was a wonderful anniversary. Your wedding is still the most beautiful I've attended. Love the honeymoon pic, too.

Jennie said...

A belated congrats, Samantha! I still have vivid memories of your beautiful wedding and the great band at your reception. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Sherry M. said...

You are very beautiful, Samantha. I like happier 'n a keg in a frat house. I like it even better than my happier 'n a tornado in a trailer park. Happy anniversary!