Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Letters for Santa

Brian:  Elizabeth, would you like to write a letter for Santa?

Elizabeth:  Oh yes Dad!

Brian:  Okay, let's sit down and write him a letter together.

Elizabeth:  I want to write him a "W."

*******

Me:  Amanda, I see here in your letter you've asked Santa for a "balloon maker."

Amanda:  Yep.

Me:  What is a balloon maker?

Amanda:  When Santa brings me one, you'll see.


5 comments:

Jen said...

Ha! Hopefully google or other parent detective skills will help you figure that out!

kbarsch said...

That is so awesome...good luck with that one!

Daniel said...

Outstanding. I love those girls.

Sherry M. said...

The letter W-hahaha!They say so many cute things now. I am keeping a diary. I explained tangles to Sy this weekend. I asked if Daddy had any and he said no, no hair. I asked if Mommy had any tangles and he said, "No, Mommy has headaches."

Jennie said...

Those are both priceless!