My Dearest Husband,
On this, our eighth anniversary, I believe that a salute to the mature and considered nature of our proper, indeed, practically Victorian, courtship is in order.
If you will peruse the pictures below, I'm sure you'll agree with me that they convey the message, "Here are two young adults who clearly have their futures and their own best interests in mind."
With a beginning as purposeful and pensive as ours, it is no surprise at all that our marriage has endured for eight whole years. Happy Anniversary, my dear. What d'ya say we go for nine?
Love,
Your First Wife




5 comments:
Who is that guy with you in those pictures??
It's wonderful to see that even the most polished of us have their down n dirty photos tucked away somewhere ;) Congrats, kids. My favorite post of the blog to date :)
these pictures are amazing!!! hahaha. happy anniversary!
I, your FATHER, am appalled. Appalled, I tellyou!
I'm catching up from my missed summer blog posts, and this is just cracking me up. I have vivid and fun memories of that Halloween! You two are a perfect match, and I'm so glad you found each other!
Post a Comment