Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ins and Outs

While reading Where the Sidewalk Ends with the kids last night, one poem sent them into giggle convulsions even after the fifth consecutive recitation. I wonder if this means we need to do more work on manners or less:

 I'M MAKING A LIST

I'm making a list of the things I must say
       for politeness,
And goodness and kindness and gentleness,
       sweetness and rightness:
             Hello
             Pardon me
             How are you?
             Excuse me
             Bless you
             May I?
             Thank you
             Goodbye
If you know some that I've forgot,
      please stick them in your eye!

Amanda is home from school today. Will cold/flu season please go away? Here's a little video her dad took of her golf swing yesterday. It's coming along!






1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm with you on cold & flu season. I don't think all 4 of us have been healthy at the same time yet in 2013. Definitely sick of being sick. Sorry to hear you're feeling the same way.